2 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
12 slices bacon
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tbs soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 400F.
1. Separate the asparagus into 12 bundles.
2. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle ( if you want you can secure it with a toothpick).
3. Place it in a low-sided oven dish.
1. In a medium saucepan bring to a boil brown sugar, butter, soy sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Now pour it over the asparagus and bacon wraps.