DIY Burlap & Lace Shabby Chic Frozen Birthday Banner. Here is an easy DIY birthday banner tutorial you can do it yourself with 5 easy steps. I made this shabby chic/frozen birthday banner for Anika’s 4 th birthday party and it looked beautiful hanging outside on our big grape tree. This idea came from HERE.
Materials that you will need for this DIY are:
1 yard Lace
1. Cut burlap into 13 identical rectangles then cut out small triangle on one side of the rectangle.
2. Cut the lace the same way you cut burlap.
3. Using glue gun carefully glue lace to burlap. (Please be extra careful when doing this)
4. Take a string and using glue gun glue rectangles to the string by banging 1 inch of the rectangle (I used a regular pen to measure the distance between rectangles).
5. Using a piece of white paper draw and cut out H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y letters and staple them to the banner (I had an old happy birthday banner from Dollar Tree, what I did, I cut out the letters and spray painted them with a white paint than sew them to the banner since I did not had a stapler).
I hope this easy DIY tutorial will help you make your own birthday banner.
If you want more crafty DIY tutorials please feel free to subscribe on the right side of this post.
Have a blessing day!
Quote Of The Day
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” -John 14.27