I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Do you mind if I make your day even more sweeter, by showing you how to make this delicate and lips-smacking Naked Carrot Cake?!?
This Carrot Cake Recipe is made of buttermilk, two cups of grated carrots, walnuts, cinnamon and other yummy stuff.
I hope you will enjoy step by step tutorial on how to make this delicate Cake.
Now scroll down to see how to make this gorgeousness.
Introducing delicate and lip-smacking Naked Carrot Cake. Made of grated carrots, brown sugar, buttermilk and finger-licking white frosting.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 16oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 113g butter (room temp)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 9 inches by 2.5 inches cake pans. line them with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and set aside.
- In a stand mixer on a medium/high speed, whisk eggs, oil, sugar, buttermilk and vanilla extract. Add flour, whisk on low speed until combined. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into 3 cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean, when inserted in center of the cake. Let cake layers cool on a cooling rack, remove the parchment paper.
- To make frosting: In a stand mixer, on a medium speed whisk butter and powdered sugar, until combined. Scrap down the bowl few times with spatula. Toss in cream cheese, whisk on high speed for about 5 minutes (scrap down the bowl few times), whisk until frosting has a smooth texture.
- Place one cake layer on a cake stand, spread the frosting, add another layer. Smooth the sides and the top with a butter knife. Garnish with baby breath flowers. Enjoy!
If you make Naked Carrot Cake Recipe please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation!
Toss in cream cheese, whisk on high speed for about 5 minutes (scrap down the bowl few times), whisk until frosting has a smooth texture.
Don’t miss another yummy recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
–Did you like Naked Carrot Cake Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Huge Thank You goes to Fred Meyer Stores for sponsoring this recipe!
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!