Don’t watch football game on an empty stomach – make delicious 8-ingredient Hoagie Sub Sandwich Recipe! You can eat it at the football game or on your comfy couch while watching the game on your huge screen TV.
Make it, wrap it, eat it!
This sub sandwich is made of – crispy warm bacon, roasted turkey breast and lots of other nutritional and nourishing ingredients like fresh baby spinach, ripe cherry tomatoes, cooked eggs and yummy cheese. I got almost all of my ingredients at my local Fred Meyer Store.
Now scroll down to see what you will need to make this jumbo sandwich!
- 2 hoagie rolls or bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1- 2 cups fresh spinach
- sliced deli meat of your choice, I used oven roasted turkey breast
- 4 bacon strips, cooked 10 min in the oven at 400F
- cheese of your choice, I used Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 eggs, cooked and chopped
If you make Hoagie Sandwich Recipe would you take a picture and share it on Instagram by tagging @munchkintimeblog I would LOVE to see your creation ???? Thank you!
Cut hoagie rolls in half, remove the inside of the bread on top and bottom, so you can make more room for the yummy stuff.
Brush mayo over bread halves.
Layer spinach, sliced deli meat, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and chopped eggs.
Q. – Did you like this Sandwich Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
8-ingredient Hoagie Sub Sandwich Recipe For Tailgate Party
- Cut hoagie rolls in half, remove the inside of the bread on top and bottom, so you can make more room for the yummy stuff.
- Brush mayo over bread halves.
- Layer spinach, sliced deli meat, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and chopped eggs.
- Wrap with wax or parchment paper and enjoy!
Don’t miss another yummy recipe join Munchkintime’s Email List on the bottom of this post.
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!