Last Sunday my daughter requested to make Olaf cookies so we made Frozen Sugar Cookie Dough Recipe from Scratch.
Those were bestI ever made, perfect with a hot cup of tea.
As you can see our 3 Frozen Themed Cookies kinda failed to look the same but as for my daughter they looked perfect because for her they looked like Olaf.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
Lets get started.
How to Make Easy Sugar Cookie Dough:
Preheat the oven to 325F.
To make Frozen Themed Olaf Snowman cookies I printed out an image of Olaf and cut it out with scissors and used it as my Olaf cookie cutter shape. Then I took butter knife and cut out Olaf shape cookie.
How to Make Cookie Icing with Powdered Sugar:
To make sugar cookie icing I mixed 1 cup of powdered sugar with few tablespoons of milk to desired texture.
Q. – Do YOU like this Homemade Sugar Cookie Dough Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Frozen Sugar Cookie Dough Recipe
- With a mixer mix sugar with butter until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla, and sour cream.
- In different bowl combine dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then add flour to the batter and mix until it is all combined.
- Roll out your dough to desired thickness.
- Cut shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool. Now you can decorate them. Enjoy!
If YOU make Frozen Sugar Cookie Dough Recipe from Scratch, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Have you cooked frozen themed cookies or cakes?
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!