Last week we tried out something new and we loved it, it is called the Pasta Alfredo and Veggies. It is healthy because it has four types of vegetables broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrot and sun dried tomatoes.
These Bow Tie Pasta Alfredo Recipe is super easy to make and it only takes 30 minutes to make healthy and delicious dinner your whole family will love.
Those sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese gives this creamy pasta dish an extra yummy kick. If you have a picky husband who would not eat his dinner if there is no meat try adding grilled chicken or delicious steak to this dish to please him.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Alfredo Pasta:
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions, 2 minutes before draining add dried tomatoes then drain and set aside with a lid on.
2. While pasta is cooking heat in a large skillet 1 tablespoon of butter and olive oil on a medium heat.
Q. – Do YOU like this Alfredo Pasta Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
30-Minutes Bow Tie Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 8 oz bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 oz Brussels sprouts trimmed and halfed
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 Medium carrot peeled and sliced into small strips
- 2 tablespoons four
- 1 1/2 cup milk Adding more milk is optional
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions, 2 minutes before draining add dried tomatoes then drain and set aside with a lid on.
- While pasta is cooking heat in a large skillet 1 tablespoon of butter and olive oil on a medium heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and carrot to melted butter and cook for 8 minutes stirring frequently.
- Combine vegetables with pasta and set aside.
- Using same skillet over medium heat heat 3 tablespoons butter until melted.
- Add flour and stir for 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk stirring it until thickened and bubbly.
- Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste . Turn the heat off and add the sauce to the pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
If YOU make Broccoli Alfredo Bowtie Pasta, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Looking for more pasta recipes?
Check out these 3 delicious pasta recipes here —–>
Quote of the Day
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.