Hi dear friend!
Today I would like to share this sour and sweet Blackcurrant Pie topped with Chocolate Ice Cream.
If you are a blackcurrant lover you gotta try this easy pie recipe!
It is made of handmade crust, fresh blackcurrants, and topped with delicious chocolate ice cream.
Perfect dessert recipe to make with little helpers too!
Blackcurrant Pie topped with Chocolate Ice Cream
- To make crust: In a mixing bowl sift flour and baking powder. Give it a mix.
- Add sugar, butter, egg yolks and lemon zest. Mix until everything is combined.
- Place and press dough into 9" springform pan. Let it cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
Bake crust for 25 minutes or until it has golden top.
- While crust is baking lets make Blackcurrant Pie filling:
In a mixing bowl whisk eggs until stiff peak.
- Slowly add sugar with cornstarch and whisk for 5 more minutes.
- Mix in blackcurrants and spread it over warm crust. Bake for 10 more minutes or until top turns golden color.
- Let Blackcurrant Pie cool down. Slice and serve with chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Mix in blackcurrants and spread it over warm crust. Bake for 10 more minutes or until top turns golden color.
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Quote of the Day
“God sees hearts as we see faces.”
– George Herbert
Have a wonderful day!