Here is a quick and easy Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe I would recommend every pancake lover to try!
Made of five simple ingredients like cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and flour.
I am sure you will like them as much as we do!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
- 16-18 oz cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2-1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Optional
- coconut oil for cooking Feel free to use vetable oil or butter
- salt to taste
- Place cottage cheese in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, salt to taste and give it a mix.
- Add flour and give it another mix. Take one table spoon of batter and form small pancake shapes with your hands. The best way to form a pancake is by dusting it with flour.
- On a low-medium heat, add coconut oil to skillet and cook cottage cheese pancakes on each side until golden color. After they are done cooking place pancakes on a plate and dust them with powdered sugar. Serve with fresh fruits, honey, sour cream or maple syrup. Enjoy!=)
If you like this recipe feel free to share it with your friends!
—–> If you want more recipes like this, Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe Updates!!!—–>
Quote of the Day