Easy Flower Centerpiece is brought to you by Fred Meyer Stores! Thank you!
Easy dining table centerpieces flowers in a wooden box. Something about having fresh flower centerpiece on your kitchen table, puts a smile on your face.
This easy Flower DIY will be perfect for holiday table decoration or any summer or spring events.
Made of bright pink, purple and yellow colors that easily will brighten any table setup.
3 Tips from a florist top make the best table
- Use different shape & texture flowers to make flower centerpiece more interesting to look at.
- Pick bright flower colors that compliments each other like yellow, purple and pink, perfect for Easter table decor.
- Use baby’s breath for filling the gaps in your centerpiece and creating a complete look.
To make Table Centerpiece Flowers you will need:
-small crate – (I got mine from Fred Meyers)
If you make Daisy Flower Centerpiece for Dining Table please tag my name @munchkintimeblog or #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation.
1. Tape your rectangle dish horizontally, then vertically to create a net.
2. Add water.
3. Carefully place your dish in a crate.
4. Arrange flowers. Use it as a centerpiece to decorate your table.
Did you like this Centerpiece Flower Arrangement tutorial?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great DIY Project subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a blessing day!