Easy Flower Centerpiece is brought to you by Fred Meyer Stores! Thank you!
Easy dining table centerpieces flowers in a wooden box. Something about having fresh flower centerpiece on your kitchen table, puts a smile on your face.
This easy Flower DIY will be perfect for holiday table decoration or any summer or spring events.
Made of bright pink, purple and yellow colors that easily will brighten any table setup.
3 Tips from a florist top make the best table centerpiece arrangement:
- Use different shape & texture flowers to make flower centerpiece more interesting to look at.
- Pick bright flower colors that compliments each other like yellow, purple and pink, perfect for Easter table decor.
- Use baby’s breath for filling the gaps in your centerpiece and creating a complete look.
To make Table Centerpiece Flowers you will need:
-small crate – (I got mine from Fred Meyers)
If you make Daisy Flower Centerpiece for Dining Table please tag my name @munchkintimeblog or #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation.
1. Tape your rectangle dish horizontally, then vertically to create a net.
2. Add water.
3. Carefully place your dish in a crate.
4. Arrange flowers. Use it as a centerpiece to decorate your table.
Did you like this Centerpiece Flower Arrangement tutorial?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great DIY Project subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Have a blessing day!
Pingback: 25 Easter Decor Ideas
I’m in love with this!!! I will try it and decorate my boyfriend’s house!
Pingback: 17 Rustic Wedding Decorations to DIY with Stunning Results
Pingback: 25 Easter Decor Ideas - HoneyBear Lane
Pingback: Make Any Day Or Occasion Special With 19 Lovely Flower Centerpieces
Pingback: Easy Easter Decorating Ideas - Suburban Simplicity
So pretty and simple,I love it! I could totally do this! I would love it if you could share at my Monday of Many Blessings Link Up! http://ourhomeofmanyblessings.com/
Thank you so much for the invitation!
Hey! What a great tutorial! I’d like to tell you of a mistake I’ve found: ‘Did you liked’ – maybe did you like?
Hey Edward! Thank you so much for letting me know about this mistake, I changed it already. Hope you are having a great day!
That is such creative idea! I’m definitely going to try.
Thank you so much Natalia!