Fluffy inside, covered with delicious smooth chocolate and decorated with pretzels, walnut and black food coloring.
If you have a Cakepop Maker you must try this cakepop recipe.
These snowman cakepops will melt in your mouth. Made of one of my favorite cakepop recipe.
Perfect Christmas dessert to make for your family and friends, also these snowman cakepops will be a hit at Frozen Birthday Theme Party.
Now scroll down to watch a Snowman Cakepop Video Recipe!
Make sure to let us know in the comments below, if you liked this video and leave a feedback!
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar (I like to use less sugar so I use ½ cup sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- pretzels (Snowman's hands)
- black food coloring
- almonds (Snowman's nose, you can also use raisins, orange candy, or jelly beans)
- cakepop sticks
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl wisk butter and sugar until light color.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Wisk.
- Add milk and flour. Whisk on medium speed until creamy dough forms.
- Place icing bag in a tall vase and fold the sides over the vase. Carefully place batter inside the bag. Twist the end of the bag then cut the bottom off.
- Add dough to preheated cake pop maker about one tablespoon, close the top, let it bake until green light pops.
- Remove the cakepops to a flat plate and let them cool.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 1 minute, give it a stir and microwave it for 30 seconds, give it a stir and microwave it another 30 seconds, do this step until chocolate is melted. Mix vegetable oil with chocolate, until combined.
- Place the tip of the the cakepop stick into the chocolate then place 2 cakepops on top. Then place your cakepops in the freezer for few minutes until chocolate gets hard.
- Glaze cakepops using a spoon. Now IMPORTANT step place glazed cakapops on a GREASED plate, that way your cakepop wouldn't sick to the plate,
- Cut almonds into triangles, with one end touch the melted chocolate and attach it to the head where snowman's nose should be at.
- Break pretzels in half and with one end covered with melted chocolate, attach it to the snowman's body, where hands should go.
- Take black food coloring and a toothpick, draw two eyes, snowman's buttons and a smile. Woala! You just build a snowman cakepop! Now you can enjoy it with some cold milk or hot coffee.
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Did you liked this Dessert Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Huge Thank You goes to Fred Meyer Store for sponsoring this Snowman Cakepop Recipe!!!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!