Do you need easy and yummy dinner recipe? Try this Quick Easy Chicken Pie Recipe.
It is super easy to make and it tastes delicious whether it served cold or hot.
Kefir inside the dough gives chicken pie recipe an extra kick of flavor following by scrumptious chicken and rice filling.
This easy chicken pie recipe makes a perfect comfort food for a great dinner your family will love.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Chicken Pie:
First, beat eggs with salt and curry then add olive oil.
On a medium heat saute onion with a splash of olive oil.
Add chicken and rice, salt and pepper to taste and saute for 3-5 minutes.
Grease baking dish with melted butter.
Cut a slice and enjoy.
Q. – Do YOU like this E?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 2.5 cups kefir
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon curry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-2½ cups flour (batter should look like pancakes batter)
- 1½ cup rice (cooked)
- 4 chicken breast (cooked and pulled apart, I used chicken thighs)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted for greasing)
- Beat eggs with salt and curry then add olive oil.
- Add kefir. Add four and baking soda and whisk well until all ingredients are combined then set aside.
- On a medium heat saute onion with a splash of olive oil.
- Add chicken and rice, salt and pepper to taste and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Grease baking dish with melted butter.
- Pour half of the batter.
- Add chicken filling.
- Pour the rest of the batter and bake at 380F for 35-40 minutes or until it cooks thru.
- Cut a slice and enjoy. Bon Appetite!
If YOU make Quick Easy Chicken Pie, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Do you need more dinner ideas check out these 3 delicious recipes—–>