Baking Easter Bread on Easter is one of my favorite family traditions. I remember my mama always made Easter Bread on Friday nights right before
Easter. Now, even tho I have my family, I love going to my mama’s house and bake Easter Bread and color eggs together with my mom and my girls.
Today, I would like to share with you this delicious Paska Easy Easter Bread Recipe.
Made of simple ingredients like flour, eggs, vanilla extract, raisins, and glazed with yummy white frosting with sprinkles.
It does takes some time to let the dough rise, but it is so worth it!
I hope you like this Easter Bread Recipe.
Now scroll down to see how to make this yummy Bread.
Paska Easy Easter Bread Recipe
- Using stand mixer, on a high speed whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in milk and dry yeast.
- Turn mixer on low speed then add 2 cups of flour, mix until combined, add butter, mix until incorporated, add the rest of 2 cups flour and mix until sticky dough forms, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in raisins until combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrapper and let dough rise in the shallow dish or sink filled with warm water for about 1 hour, or until dough doubles in size.
- Put cupcake liners in cupcake molds. Evenly divide dough into 12 cupcake molds or Easter bread molds.
- Wrap with plastic wrapper and let the dough rise in the warm place or in the oven at 100F, for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the oven, then preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until golden color. Let it cool on cooling rack, to room temperature. Remove the wrapper.
- To make Icing: In a mixing bowl stir icing sugar with water until smooth frosting. Glaze each Easter Bread, add sprinkles. Enjoy!
Did you like this Easter Bread Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day