I did not know that you can make a cake out of zucchini I wish someone could told me that earlier.
This chocolate zucchini cake recipe turns out PERFECT. It is moist and delicious. It is chocolaty and chewy from the broiled coconut topping.
My family and friends loved this zucchini cake recipe I am sure you will love it too.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Make Zucchini Cake Recipe:
Lets make our topping for the cake:
While cake is baking, in a small bowl combine coconut, butter, sugar and milk.
Q. – Do YOU like this Zucchini Cake Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Best Zucchini Cake Recipe Ever
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1 cup flacked coconut
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- 1/4 cup milk
- With a mixer wisk butter, oil and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add one egg mix, then add another one and mix it again.
- Add vanilla.
- In a big bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon then add the mixture to the batter one cup at a time mixing it well after each cup.
- Add buttermilk.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Grease baking pans with canola oil or butter.
- Pour in the cake batter and bake at 325F for 45 minutes or until it is baked thru.
- While cake is baking, in a small bowl combine coconut, butter, sugar and milk.
- Spread over the cake and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
If YOU make Recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cake Buttermilk, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Top with caramel or cocoa (100% optional).
What is your favorite dessert?
Also check out our popular Chocolate Cake by clicking HERE —-> Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak”
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!