Woohoo it is finally a grilling season!
I love warm evening nights and having dinner outside on a weekends.
Sense it is a grilling season I want to share with you this sticky, juicy, and super tasty grilled salmon recipe.
It is made of simple ingredients like wild caught salmon fillets, brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, sticky raw honey, garlic, freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
If you like sweet meats you will love this recipe. Salmon marinated in almost like teriyaki sauce, grilled, and glazed with delicious local raw honey.
My girls and I enjoy eating honey glazed salmon with white sticky rice and sliced ripe avocados. Yum!
- 1 lb wild salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- raw honey to glaze
- salt and pepper to taste
Remove salmon from the grill and drizzle raw honey garnish with chopped green onion and serve with rice, red cabbage coleslaw and Yoshida’s sauce. Enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Honey Glazed Salmon
- In a mixing bowl combine brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Give it a nice stir with a whisk.
- Add salmon fillets and marinate it in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours, turning salmon few times while marinating.
- Grill salmon fillets on medium high heat about 5 minutes on each side, you will know when the heat is good when you wouldn't be able to hold your hand over the grill for more then 3 seconds.
- Remove salmon from the grill and drizzle some raw honey garnish with chopped green onion and serve with rice, red cabbage coleslaw and Yoshida's sauce. Enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day!
Have a blessing day!