Good Morning My Dear Friends!
Today I would like to share this scrumptious, moist and simple chocolate cake recipe named “Laila”. It is made of chocolate layers and sour cream frosting, topped with meringue and chocolate drizzles. It is moist and delicious, defiantly would recommend baking this dessert.
Preheat oven at 350F.
Moist Chocolate Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
- In a big bowl beat eggs with sugar. Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir then microwave again for 30 seconds. Do this until chocolate is melted thru. After chocolate cools down add it to the egg mixture and give it a mix.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder to sifter and sift it into egg mixture. Mix it with a mixer.
- Add parchment paper to the baking form then pour the batter into the form and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into cake. After let the cake cool down then slice cake into 3 round layers.
- To make a sour cream frosting mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla extract after it thickens add heavy whipping cream. Mix again until thick cream.
- Cream each chocolate cake layer with cream frosting decorate with meringue and chocolate drizzle. Place in refrigerator for 12 -24 hours for best results. After grab a hot cup of coffee and a slice of this moist chocolate cake and Enjoy!
I am sure you are going to love this Moist Chocolate Cake with Sour Cream Frosting.
——–>Also Subscribe to Munchkin Time on your right for Yummy Recipe updates!——–>
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote of the Day
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Pet 5:7
Have a wonderful day!
Check these 3 Chocolate Cake Recipes Below!
Click on a picture for a recipe.