Who can say No to Chocolate Nut Clusters?!?
I know I can’t!
If you are chocolate, almond, cashew and peanut lover like I am, then you are going to love this easy shmizzy Nut Clusters No Bake Dessert Recipe.
Made of just 4 ingredients that I just listed it in the sentence above.
They remind me so much of See’s Candies that I absolutely love!
These yummy Nut Clusters can make a perfect Valentines Day Gift for her or even better a Special Handmade Gift for mama on Mother’s Day.
Now scroll down to see how to make these Yummies!
Before you scroll down give us some love and pin this Dessert Recipe on Pinterest or share it on Facebook =D!
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Nut Clusters No Bake Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup salted cashews
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute, give it a mix, then microwave it for 20 seconds. Repeat until chocolate melts.
- Add cashews, peanuts and almonds to melted chocolate and give it a mix.
- Place 1 tablespoon of nut cluster mixture to baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper, refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Enjoy with hot cup of coffee!
Quote Of The Day
Have a wonderful day!