– 5 medium Idaho Potatoes peeled & cut into small pieces
– 1 1/2 cup uncooked pasta cooked according to the package
– 5 tablespoons butter cut into cubes
– 1/2 cup milk warm
– salt & pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon fresh chives finely chopped
– sharp cheddar cheese optional for garnish
Cook pasta following instruction on the package.Put potato into a cooking pot, add water and season with 2 teaspoons of salt.Bring it to a boil and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pocked with a fork.