Watermelon Salad Recipe
Super refreshing watermelon salad recipe to enjoy on a hot summer day with a delicious 3-ingredient fruit salad dressing!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 -6
- 5 cups watermelon cubed
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 1 cup cherries seed removed & sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic Blue Agave Light Golden Syrup
- few mint leaves chopped for garnish
- chia seeds for garnish
- organic sugar for extra sweetness, 100% optional
In a big bowl or a plate, combine 5 cups of chopped watermelon, 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 1 cup of sliced cherries, 1 cup of raspberries, and 1 cup of blueberries.
Using a little bowl mix together the juice of 1 lime and 1 tablespoon [br]Simple Truth Organic Blue Agave Light Golden Syrup.
Pour the dressing over the fruit salad.
Sprinkle with chia seeds and chopped mint. Enjoy!