Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
Incredibly delicious Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe. It tastes just like Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup and even better!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 onion diced, about 1 cup
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 organic celery stick diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 5 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb gnocchi store bought or homemade
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach chopped, I like to use green leafy mix
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
Using a soup pot heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of avocado oil on a medium heat.
Add onion, carrot, celery & garlic to the pot. Stir & cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring few times.
Next, add 1/3 cup of flour to the pot and cook for few minutes, constantly stirring.
Then, slowly add homemade chicken broth one cup at a time. Follow by 1 cup of half & half. Stir and bring it to a gentle boil.
Now, add 1 lb of gnocchi, season with salt & pepper to taste, stir & cook for 7 minutes or until gnocchi are cooked thru. After add spinach and cook for 3 minutes or until soup starts boiling gently.
Turn off the heat and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
When YOU make this Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- It makes cooking so much easier if you prepare, peel and dice everything for the soup.
- Store leftovers inside airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
- Use leftover Roasted Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken from the store.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2751IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 6mg