Italian Sauteed Mushrooms
Super Easy Marinated Mushroom Recipe, perfect side dish for Holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- 1 lb baby Bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- parsley for garnish
Using a large skillet on a medium/high heat, add 1lb of sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with a little salt. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown color, stirring few times.
To the same skillet add 1 cup of Italian dressing, 1 diced onion and 1 sliced red pepper. Stir and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium heat, cook for 3 more minutes, stirring few times.
Serve warm or cold with a dash of freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
If you make this Marinated Portobello Mushroom Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram? We would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
- This is a perfect holiday recipe you can make ahead and store it in the airtight container inside the fridge 1-2 days before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, in airtight container.
- These marinated mushrooms taste amazing when served cold.
- Highly recommend not to preheat these mushrooms after you make them, and serve it in a cold form.
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this Easy Mushroom Recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Serving: 1gCalories: 186kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 592mgPotassium: 660mgFiber: 2gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 953IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg