Fried Chicken Cutlets with Green Onion
Fried Chicken Cutlets with Green Onion - Super easy chicken recipe with step by step picture instructions. This appetizer made of simple ingredients like cooked chicken breast, milk, flour and green onion.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast or leftover chicken I used chicken tenders
- 3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2-1 cup green onion chopped - optional
- oil for frying
Place chicken breast in boiling, salted water. Cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Remove chicken from the water and place it on cutting board to cool. Cut into small cubes.
Separate egg yolks from whites. Using mixer whisk egg whites for about 3-5 minutes or until stiff peak. Whisk egg yolks for about 3-5 or until pale color.
Shift flour with baking powder to egg yolk mixture. Add salt and give it a good mix. Add milk. Mix. Carefully fold in egg whites until combined.
Add cubed chicken and chopped green onion. Mix.
Pour vegetable oil into skillet and heat it on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of batter and fry chicken cutlets until golden color on both side or until they are cooked thru.
Place chicken cutlets on paper towel to get rid of extra oil. Serve with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
If you make Fried Chicken Cutlets Recipe please Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog and use a hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation. Thank you!
- Use leftover Chicken or Turkey after Thanksgiving to make these easy chicken cutlets.
- Use leftovers from store bough Rotisserie chicken, it will taste delicious in this recipe as well.
- Store the leftovers in the airtight container or zip bag, inside the fridge 1-3 days.
Serving: 1gCalories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 29gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 688mgPotassium: 439mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 332IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 132mgIron: 3mg