Simply Delicious Potato Hash and Eggs Breakfast Recipe
Delicious Potato Hash and Eggs Breakfast Recipe - You will love this simply delicious breakfast hash brown recipe made of eggs, potato hash and bell peppers.
- 5 medium potatoes peeled & cut into strips
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4-5 tablespoons butter
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3-5 eggs
- greens for garnish like dill, parsley or chives
- salt & pepper to taste
Over medium heat melt butter then add potato, cook uncovered for 5 minutes on medium heat/high heat. Stir one to two times while cooking.
Add chopped onion and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper & cook for 7 minutes. Stirring few times.
Add eggs season with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and cook for 3 more minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
Garnish with fresh chives. Serve with bacon, avocado or tomatoes. Enjoy!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this Hash Brown Potato Recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- Use avocado or olive oil instead of butter to make this recipe dairy free.
- This breakfast hash brown recipe tastes amazing when served with crispy bacon or cooked sausage. Click here to learn my favorite way of cooking bacon.
- Use cast iron skillet to get nice crispy hash brown, my favorite skillet to use when cooking potato.