Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip with cooked chicken, spicy sauce and cheese. Perfect appetizer for game day or any holiday.
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese packages
- 3/4 cup mild pepper sauce or chicken wing sauce if desired add more to make it spicy
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken store bough rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- paprika & ground pepper for garnish
- celery sticks & tortilla chips for serving
To make buffalo chicken dip, using a skillet on a medium/low heat melt cream cheese with ranch dressing and pepper sauce. Cook & whisk until smooth texture about 7 minutes.
After add shredded chicken & shredded cheese, stir and cook until heated thru and cheese melts all the way.
Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika & black pepper. Serve in a serving plate with celery sticks, crackers or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
When YOU make this Buffalo Chicken Dip PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram? We would LOVE to see your creation!
- Use a big skillet & cook on low heat for best result.
- This buffalo dip can be made WITHOUT cheese.
- Use leftover grilled or cooked chicken, can chicken breast or best FLAVORFUL option store bough rotisserie chicken.
- Use blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, or both.
- If Chicken Dip is too thick, add a splash of milk to make it creamy.
Serving: 1gCalories: 635kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 32gFat: 54gSaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 1060mgPotassium: 253mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 618IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 434mgIron: 2mg