Spinach Smoothie Recipe
Spinach Smoothie Recipe with tropical fruit and collagen powder.
- 1/2 cup organic cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup ripe melon chunks
- 1/2 cup ripe pineapple chunks frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup organic baby spinach about 1 handful, frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup water or almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice or water
- 1/2 scoop Truvani Collagen 100% - Optional
Collagen in Smoothies?
I like adding collagen powder in my smoothies because it helps improve skin elasticity and hydration, supports healthy hair, helps maintain healthy joints & so much more.
When YOU make this Easy Spinach Smoothie Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @HelloGreenLiving & I will feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- Double this green smoothie recipe and freeze the leftovers in a popsicle forms.
- Feel free to use any milk of your choice instead of water.
- Other greens like kale works great in green smoothie recipes.
- When making smoothies, I highly recommend using powerful blender like Vitamix - it makes a huge difference in the texture of the smoothie. Who doesn't likes well blended and smooth smoothies?!?
Serving: 1gSodium: 3mg