Easy Homemade Burger Recipe
Easy Homemade Burger Recipe - garnished with Pickled Red Onions, green leafy lettuce & baked bacon strips & served with Homemade Fries.
- 1 1/2 lb organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Meat Seasoning
- 4 buns toasted
- 4 bacon strips baked 10 min at 400F
- White Sharp Cheddar cheese for garnish
- green lettuce for garnish
- Pickled Red Onions
- mayo, mustard, sriracha or ketchup for spread
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 lb ground beef with 1/2 lb ground pork and season with Meat Seasoning. Gently mix and form 4 same-shape patties. Press on the center of each patty to make them 1/2 inch thinner then the edges. Grill on both sides until desired doneness. Adding sharp white cheddar cheese after flipping patties on the other side. Spread toasted buns with mayo, mustard, sriracha or ketchup. Garnish with Pickled Red Onions, green leafy lettuce & baked bacon strips. Serve with Homemade Fries. Enjoy!
When YOU make this Burger Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog or hashtag #munchkintimeblog . I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- Feel free to use your favorite meat spice or my new favorite Meat Seasoning.
- Grill patties on both sides for about 10 min or until desired doneness.
- Use a Cast Iron skillet to cook patties if you don't feel like grilling.
- Feel free to use your favorite cheese and garnish of your choice.
- Happy grilling!
Serving: 1gCalories: 414kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 18gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 470mgPotassium: 206mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 11mg