Dairy Free Pancake Recipe with Apples
Super delicious and easy dairy free pancake recipe with apples.
- 2 medium apples I like to use sweet apples like Gala, peeled & grated
- 1 egg
- 5-6 tablespoons all-purpose flour unbleached
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- maple syrup or homemade pancake sauce for serving
- ground cinnamon for garnish - optional
In a mixing bowl combine 2 peeled and grated apples and 1 egg, mix with a fork until combined.
Now, add flour 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing each tablespoon of flour into the pancake batter.
Using a large non stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil or any oil of your choice. Add 2 tablespoons of batter per each pancake pressing down with a spoon to form round pancake.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium/low heat or until pancakes are golden color and inside is cooked thru.
Serve with maple syrup and a ground cinnamon sprinkle. Enjoy!
When YOU make this Easy Dairy Free Pancakes, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog or hashtag #munchkintimeblog . I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- This is a basic recipe for pancakes but feel free to add sugar if your want or chia seeds.
- Double the recipe if serving for more than 2 people.
- Serve with maple syrup, condensed milk, strawberry sauce, or raw honey.
Serving: 1gCalories: 39kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 5mgPotassium: 36mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 31IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg