Mango Avocado Salsa with Strawberry
Incredible refreshing mango avocado salsa with strawberries, it's one of the best homemade salsa recipes.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ripe mango cut in cubes
- 1 ripe avocado sliced in small squares
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- sea salt to taste, if desired
When YOU make this Mango Salsa, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & tag #munchkintimeblog in your post, I will feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg