Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon
Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon - best jalapeno poppers with shrimp and bread crumbs stuffing, plus its dairy free.
- 6 jalapeños sliced in half seeds and veins removed
- 12 oz shrimp tail removed and deveined, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt or any of your favorite shrimp spice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce more if desired
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon cut in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 450F. First using gloves cut jalapeños in half and removed the seeds, make sure to remove the veins from the jalapeno if you don't like them to be spicy.
In a mixing bowl combine 12 oz. of finely chopped shrimp, 1/2 teaspoon celery salt, 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce like Tabasco, 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Stuff jalapeños with shrimp mixture. Wrap half of one slice of bacon around one jalapeno, securing with a toothpick.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon cooks thru. Garnish with finely chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- Use medium to large size jalapeños, that way you can stuff them.
- Use celery salt or any spice you would like to be inside the stuffing. In another words use this jalapeno poppers recipe as a base recipe.
- Store leftovers in airtight container, inside the fridge for up to 3-6 hours.
Serving: 1gCalories: 81kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 7gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 407mgPotassium: 48mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 28IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg