Garlic Butter Lobster Tails in Air Fryer
Air Fryer Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter - Juicy lobster tails cooked to perfection in the air fryer in under 10 minutes.
- 4 lobster tails Remove the meat from the shell, keeping it attached at the base and place it on top of the shelf.
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon cilantro packed, more for garnish (or use any other greens like parsley or chives)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon creole seasoning or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
When YOU make this Lobster Tail Recipe please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and hashtag #munchkinrecipes on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation.
Calories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 11gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 432mgPotassium: 149mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 562IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 62mgIron: 1mg