Oreshki Best Cookies Recipe
Best Cookies Recipe – Oreshki with Dulce de Leche Cream – these holiday cookies are cookies of my childhood. Crispy Christmas Cookies with dulche de leche cream and roasted hazelnut pieces.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Servings: 35 cookies
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 3 egg yolks hard boiled & grated
- 1 cup powdered sugar plus more for garnish
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 can dulche de leche store bought
- 1/4 cup hazelnut roasted @400F for 6-8 minutes & chopped
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
Using a hand blender and a mixing bowl, whisk on high butter, egg yolks and sugar until everything is combined.
Add flour, one cup at a time beat until everything is combined. After roll 1 teaspoon of dough into small balls.
Place cookie dough into oreshki cookies mold, close and cook on stove top(I cooked on gas stove top), on medium/low heat for 2 1/2 minute on one side and 1 minute on the other side, or until beautiful golden color on both side. You might need to adjust the heat and cooking time if using different shape mold and if using electrical stove top.
Let the cookie shells cool while you make the cream filling. To make cream filling combine cream ingredients and whisk until everything is incorporated.
Add cream to both cookie shells and press them together to connect 2 cookie pieces into one cookie. Optional step: sprinkle powdered sugar over the top when serving. Enjoy!
When YOU make this Best Holiday Cookies Recipe take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe. Thank you!
- You might need to adjust the heat and cooking time if using different Oreshki Mold and if using electrical stove top.
- Feel free to use deferent kind of nuts like walnuts, almonds or even pecans.
- Store in airtight container or cover these cookies with plastic food wrap.
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 224IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg