Quick Crepe Recipe
Best easy crepe recipe - made of easy crepe batter and filled with delcious white cream filling.
Crepe Cream Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 14 oz. dulce de leche or sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
How to Make Crepes Batter:
In a blender mix milk, eggs, sugar, salt, oil, and flour until all ingredients are combined.
Add a little splash of oil to the skillet and heat it up on the medium heat.
Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and tilt it until batter covers pan.
Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on one side, flip it over to the other side and cook it for 30 seconds or until its golden color.
To make cream:
Using mixer, whisk heavy whipping cream until stiff peak forms, about 3 minutes. After whisk in cream cheese & dulce de leche milk, beat until combined then spread it over each crepe.
Place filled crepes on a baking dish & spread each crepe layer with cream filling, making total of 2 layers. Cover with foil paper and bake at 350-400F for 10-15 minutes or until crepes are nice and warm.
Serve warm with fresh berries or melted chocolate. Enjoy!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this easy crepe recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- It so much faster to make crepe batter using blender, if you don’t have a big blender feel free to use a regular whisk and your hand. Simply whisk wet ingredients first then whisk in dry ingredients until everything is combined.
- Buy already made dulce de leche milk or use regular condensed milk instead. Both taste just as good.
- When whisking heavy whipping cream make sure the cream is cold, also place the whisk attachment from the mixer into the freezer 5 minutes before mixing. It helps getting fluffy texture of heavy whipping cream.
- Freeze unbaked crepes, covered inside the freezer for up to 1 month, to thaw place in the fridge over night, bake at 400F until heated thru, about 30-40 minutes.
- Store left over crepes in airtight container, inside the fridge for up to 3 days.