Avocado Salad with Avocado Salad Dressing
Super Easy Cucumber Avocado Salad with the most delicious Avocado Salad Dressing from scratch.
Avocado Salad Dressing
- 1/2 large ripe avocado peeled and seed removed
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 lime juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
Avocado Salad Ingredients
- 1 head organic romaine lettuce chopped & washed
- 1/2 large avocado cut in half & sliced
- 1/2 red onion cut in half & sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber cut in half & sliced
- chives or cilantro for garnish
To make avocado salad dressing combine all ingredients inside the blender. Blend all ingredient until smooth. Taste and season with salt & pepper to taste.
To make avocado salad, into a salad plate add chopped romaine lettuce, sliced avocado, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber.
Drizzle the avocado salad dressing over the top, using 2 forks mix your salad. Serve with chopped chives or cilantro with a sprinkle of balck pepper - 100% optional.
~ If you make this Easy Salad Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram? We would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this Easy Avocado Salad Recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- Buy ripe avocado for this salad.
- Feel free to add more veggies into this salad like corn or tomatoes.
- Serve this avocado salad right of way, it taste best right after making it.
- Sprinkle black pepper over the salad for that beautiful final touch.
- Sprinkle flax, chia or sunflower seeds over the top of the salad for more nutrients.
Serving: 1gCalories: 218kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 214mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg