How to Make French Fries in Air Fryer
How to Make French Fries in Air Fryer with spicy mayo and Parmesan cheese.
Air Fryer Fries
- 1 lb russet, golden or red potatoes washed & scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any oil of your choice
- salt and black pepper to taste
Shiracha Mayo - 100% Optional
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon shiracha sauce 100% optional - more or less, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese 100% optional - finely grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
Preheat the AIR FRYER to 400F. Cut about 5-7 golden potatoes into semi-thin strips. I like to use Vegetable Cutter for cutting potatoes.
Rinse potato strips in cold water. Then pat dry potatoes with paper towel. After toss fries with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, salt and pepper to taste, then add them to the air fryer and cook for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir the fries with a wooden spoon then air fry for another 10-15 minutes, or until desired crispy texture.
While french fries are cooking, lets make the spicy mayo sauce - combine 1/2 cup of mayo with 2 tablespoon of ketchup and 1 teaspoon shiracha sauce, set aside (Feel free to adjust the sauce ingredients to your taste, or simply serve it with ketchup).
Garnish with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve with spicy mayo or ketchup. Enjoy!
When YOU make this Air Fryer French Fries Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- Store left over French fries in airtight container inside the fridge, to reheat place French fries inside the air fryer and cook at 350F for 5-10 minutes, or until crispy and heated thru.
Serving: 1gCalories: 940kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 3gFat: 99gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 1066mgPotassium: 95mgSugar: 9gVitamin A: 564IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mg