Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe
Here is a super easy Whole Chicken Air Fryer recipe from scratch. Chicken turns out super crispy and delicious.
When YOU make this Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog we would love to see your creation!
Hi! All content & images are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
- I like to use Organic Grass-fed Chickens
- You can totally use any of your favorite poultry spice (let me know what is your favorite spice, I would love to try it!), I usually measure 1 tablespoon per pound.
- I would highly recommend using oils that can be cooked in high temperatures like avocado oil or grape seed oil.
- Store leftover chicken meat in airtight container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Or use leftover chicken with bones to make this amazing Chicken Bone Broth.
Serving: 1gCalories: 1652kcalProtein: 121gFat: 126gSaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 490mgSodium: 2783mgPotassium: 1235mgVitamin A: 914IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 72mgIron: 6mg