Incredibly flavorful INSTANT POT Chicken Bone Broth Recipe using 1 whole chicken. You will love this tasty & super easy chicken bone broth, made in just 1 hour using my favorite tool in the kitchen called Instant Pot.
When YOU make this Chicken Broth Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
- Use this Chicken Broth and cooked chicken to make Amazing Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe, but instead of cooking for 60 minutes on high pressure cook for 30 minutes for juicy and flavorful meat and broth.
- Before making chicken broth in Instant Pot, I like to soak my chicken in cold salted water for about 1 hour or overnight (100% optional).
- Freeze left over chicken bone broth in freezer safe container or zip bag.
How to make Chicken Bone Broth in Instant Pot?
Place chicken into the instant pot. Add onion, garlic head, peppercorns, turmeric, bay leaves, salt & pepper.
Pour water until water reaches the MAX line.
How Long to Cook Chicken Broth in Instant Pot?
Cover the lid and place the vent valve to ‘Sealing’. Push the soup/broth setting button for 60 minutes.
After chicken broth is done cooking, naturally release pressure for 15 minutes (let the instant pot stand untouched for 15 minutes). Release pressure.
Pour the broth thru cheese cloth into the jars or freezer safe containers. Enjoy!
What to make with Leftover Cooked Chicken?
Don’t know what to make with cooked chicken after you make chicken broth in Instant Pot? Here are few scrumptious ideas that include Cooked Chicken:
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe – if you make this soup, I would cook this chicken broth for 30 minutes so cooked chicken meat could be flavorful and juicy.
Chicken Chimichangas – they are gluten free and made just under 30 minutes. One of the Most Popular Post here on Munchkin Time Blog.
Fried Chicken Cutlets with Green Onion – made of fluffy dough, cooked chicken and flavorful green onion, kids love these! They are so good!
How to Store Homemade Chicken Broth?
Homemade Chicken Broth can be stored in airtight containers, jars or bags in the FREEZER for 4-6 months & in the FRIDGE 4-5 days.
Can you Refreeze Homemade Chicken Bone Broth?
Yes! You can refreeze leftover chicken broth once it’s been thawed.
How to Refreeze Chicken Broth:
To refreeze chicken broth: boil the chicken broth, let it cool, pour chicken broth into airtight container and place it in the freezer.
Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
How to Make Chicken Bone Broth in Instant Pot:
- Place chicken into the Instant Pot. Add 1 sliced onion, 1 whole garlic head, 2 teaspoons of peppercorns, 1 teaspoons turmeric, 2 bay leaves, salt & pepper. Pour water until water reaches the MAX line.
- Cover the lid and place the vent valve to ‘Sealing’. Push the soup/broth setting for 60 minutes. Naturally release pressure for 15 minutes (let the instant pot stand untouched for 15 minutes).
- Release pressure.
- Pour the broth thru cheese cloth into the jars or freezer safe containers. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!