Today I would like to share this super easy and super delicious chicken appetizer called Fried Chicken Cutlets with Green Onion.
Made of super simple ingredients like flour, cooked chicken, eggs, and green onion.
I dare you to make them and bite into crusty pieces of chicken coated with fluffy dough and filled with juicy green onion.
No wonder my picky eater liked eating them!
I am sure you will like this recipe!
Fried Chicken Cutlets with Green Onion
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast I used chicken tenders
- 3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2-1 cup green onion chopped - optional
- oil for frying
- Place chicken breast in boiling, salted water. Cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Remove chicken from the water and place it on cutting board to cool. Cut into small cubes.
- Separate egg yolks from whites. Using mixer whisk egg whites for about 3-5 minutes or until stiff peak. Whisk egg yolks for about 3-5 or until pale color.
- Shift flour with baking powder to egg yolk mixture. Add salt and give it a good mix. Add milk. Mix. Carefully fold in egg whites until combined.
- Add cubed chicken and chopped green onion. Mix.
- Pour vegetable oil into skillet and heat it on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of batter and fry chicken cutlets until golden color on both side or until they are cooked thru.
- Place chicken cutlets on paper towel to get rid of extra oil. Serve with chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day my friend!