This Easy Greek Salad Recipe is made out of romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, delicious goat feta cheese, red onion, and amazing salad dressing.
You will enjoy this crazy delicious Greek salad. It easy to make and tastes incredibly delicious with yummy crunch.
Check Out These Must Try Recipes using Potato:
Gather all ingredients.
Cut and slice red onion.
Cut washed romaine lettuce.
Peel and slice a cucumber.
Cut those tomatoes.
Chop fresh green parsley.
Slice olives in half.
To make dressing for this salad take a bowl and mix vinegar, olive oil, sugar, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper until combined.
Pour salad dressing over the salad. Mix.
Grab a plate and a fork and enjoy!
This salad recipe goes perfect with any dinner dish.
Crazy Delicious Greek Salad
- 4 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 1 Large Cucumber diced
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 30 Kalamata Olives sliced in half
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- 6 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 small whole lemon squeezed
- In a large bowl combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion, parsley and 1/2 of feta cheese.
- To make dressing for this salad take another bowl and mix vinegar, olive oil, sugar, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper until combined.
- Pour salad dressing over the salad. Mix. You can also squeeze some lemon juicy over the top (optional). Grab a plate and a fork and enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Pet 5:7
Have a blessing day!