Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Are you a fan of Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe?
I hope so, because today, I want to share with you this super yummy and crunchy Greek Salad Recipe.
Made of just 7 ingredients, and they are English cucumber, crumbled feta cheese, Kalamata olives, juice of 1/2 lemon, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and any greens you have on hand like parsley, basil or dill.
You will enjoy the crunchiness of this healthy salad.
It is healthy, salty, crunchy, juicy and super tasty!
I hope you will give this recipe a try.
Now scroll down to see how to make this salad recipe.
A Must Try Holiday Recipes:
Greek Cucumber Salad
- 3-5 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 7 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley or basil to garnish
- Slice tomatoes into wedges. Peel cucumber leaving few skin strips on. Cut into 4 strips, cut out the seeds, then chop cucumber into small cubes.
- Place tomatoes and cucumber into a salad bowl, add feta cheese and olives.
- To make salad dressing: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir and drizzle over the salad.
- Garnish with parsley or basil. Grab a fork and enjoy!
To make Greek Cucumber Salad you will need:
3-5 ripe plum tomatoes
1 English cucumber
7oz crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup Kalamata olives
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
parsley or basil to garnish
If you make this Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog and use a hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation ???? Thank you!
Slice tomatoes into wedges. Place tomatoes and cucumber into a salad bowl, add feta cheese and olives.
To make salad dressing:
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir and drizzle over the salad.Garnish with parsley or basil. Grab a fork and enjoy!
Did you like this Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe ?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime at the bottom of this post!
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have a wonderful day!