Best Oven Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe
The chicken things are super tender and juicy cooked in Italian sweet sauce. Scroll down to see what you will need to make this yummy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe tonight.
If YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to Cook Chicken Thighs in the Oven:
First, preheat the oven to 425F. Then, line baking pan with foil, covering the walls of the pan as well.
Now, in a mixing bowl combine brown sugar and Italian dressing mix.
Coat chicken thighs in mixture and place it in the baking pan. Using leftover mixture, spread it over the top of the chicken thighs.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until chicken thighs are cooked thru and no longer pink inside. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper. Serve with crowd’s favorite Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
How to store Baked Chicken Thighs:
If you have leftover chicken, store baked chicken thighs in a airtight container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
Q. – Do YOU like this Oven Chicken Thighs Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, fat removed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 - 0.6oz packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line baking pan with foil, covering the walls of the pan as well.
- In a mixing bowl combine brown sugar and Italian dressing mix.
- Now coat each chicken thighs in sugary mixture and place it in the baking pan, Using remaining sugar mixture spread it over the top of the chicken thighs.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until chicken thighs are cooked thru and no longer pink inside. Enjoy!
If YOU make O, PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have an amazing day!