These Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs are incredibly delicious and made in just under 30 minutes.
Each chicken thigh is coated in super flavorful spice mixture that is made of the best spices for chicken meat.
You can choose to marinate chicken thighs until you are ready to cook it or bake it right of way.
Either way chicken thighs turn out juicy and mouthwatering. I can’t wait to hear what you think of this easy chicken thighs recipe.
See YOU there!!!
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- brown sugar
- smoked paprika
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried thyme
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper
- avocado oil or butter
Scroll down to print this recipe and see how to bake chicken thighs in the oven.
First, whisk all of the spices in the mixing bowl.
Then, add chicken to the spice mixture.
Coat both sides of each chicken thigh.
Finally, place chicken thighs on a baking sheet lined with foil paper or cast iron skillet, pour 1/4 cup avocado oil or butter over the chicken thighs & bake them at 425F for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru.
Serve warm with Homemade Scalloped Potatoes. Enjoy!
How to Store Cooked Chicken Thighs:
Store leftover cooked chicken thighs in the airtight container inside the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
Q. Do YOU like this Oven Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a mixing bowl whisk all of the spices except chicken thighs and oil.
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat both sides.
- Using a cast iron skillet or a baking sheet lined with foil paper, add chicken thighs and pour 1/4 cup of avocado oil or butter over the meat.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru and reads 165F when using thermometer.
- Serve with Scalloped Potatoes, enjoy!
When YOU make 30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!