Super Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Wings Recipe, I will highly recommend YOU to try!
These Easy Chicken Wings taste amazing when marinated in ketchup, mayo and garlic. Kids love them, too!
Baked Chicken Wings
Caramelized oven baked chicken wings with delicious yummy flavor. Perfectly ok to use your hands and get all messy, cause it is finger-lickingly delicious!
If you like my husband who likes spicy food you can simply add Sriracha Sauce when marinating chicken, the best Sriracha Chicken Wings.
Either way they taste super good both ways! Serve them warm with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and salad.
How to bake Chicken Wings?
Place washed chicken wings in a big bowl. Add ketchup, mayo, salt, pepper and garlic then give it a mix. Cover with a lid and marinate it over the night.
How long do you bake Chicken Wings?
After marinating, place those chicken wings on a baking dish, and bake them at 350-400F for 40 minutes or until they are cooked thru.
Garnish with fresh parsley, serve warm with scalloped potatoes and salad. Enjoy!
If you make Chicken Wings Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Check out these 2 recipes from the video above:
Q. Do you like this Chicken Recipe?
Please let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you!
Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- 1-2 lb chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped for garnish 100% optional
- sriracha to taste 100% optional
- Place washed chicken wings in a big bowl. Add 2 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons mayo, salt, pepper and 5 garlic cloves then give it a mix. Cover with a lid and marinate over the night or at least 3 hours (If you want an extra spicy kick add sriracha sauce to the marinade, to make Sriracha Chicken Wings).
- After marinating, place chicken wings on a baking dish, bake at 350-400F for 40 minutes or until chicken wings is cooked thru. Broil on high for 5 min or until beautiful roast.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve warm with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Enjoy!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!