Marinated in ginger, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and ketchup.
This grilling recipe will wow you and your guests.
Perfect chicken recipe to make for Barbecue Party.
My husband and my girls love this BBQ Chicken, it disappears in seconds!
Now scroll down to watch a video and print out the Hawaiian Chicken Recipe.
Make sure to let us know in the comment below if you liked this video.
Best Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 2-5 lb Chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 3/4 cups Soy sauce low-sodium
- 3/4 cups Ketchup
- 1 cup Brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup Chicken broth
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic
- In the mixing bowl combine soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, chicken broth, ginger and garlic. Reserve 1 cup of marinate for later, by placing it in a air tight container and refrigerate.
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl with the marinate and mix. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
- Grill chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until it is cooks thru. Brushing over preserved marinate with a food brush while grilling. Serve with hot rice and sliced avocados. Enjoy!
Did you like this BBQ Chicken Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have a blessing day!