Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. All opinions are 100% mine. Thank you!
“With the weather warming up, it’s time to get fired up for grilling season. Our Albertsons high-quality seafood and freshest picks of the season, we are your source to ramp up your grilling game this BBQ season.
Find the most delicious seafood, vegan/ vegetarian grilling favorites, fruits, and veggies available in Boise area exclusively at Albertsons stores.”
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers Recipe – this easy recipe makes the best shrimp! Remove juicy shrimp from skewers and serve with Creamy Baby Potatoes & lemon wedges for a great meal.
When YOU make this Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers Recipe, take a picture & tag your Food Creation on Instagram using @MunchkinTimeBlog @Albertsons & hashtag #eatlifeup & #munchkintimeblog, we would love to see your creation!
Albertsons stores have an abundant amount of fresh produce that will be the perfect complement to any BBQ.
I shop at Albertsons Market Street in my local area, but you can also find quality grilling essentials at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb and Vons.
How to Marinate Shrimp:
How to Grill Shrimp:
Grill shrimp for 3-5 minutes per side, or until shrimp cooks thru, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Serve with Creamy Baby Potatoes and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Check Out More Delicious SHRIMP RECIPES:
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- Grill & Skewers
- 2 lb shrimp wild-caught, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5-7 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 cup cilantro freshly chopped
- 1 large lemon squeezed
- 2 teaspoons oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper or to taste
- 2 bell peppers cut into square pieces
- 1 onion cut into square pieces
- First, in a mixing bowl combine 1 cup olive oil, 5 finely chopped garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, 1/4 cup of cilantro, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt & 1 teaspoon of pepper. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/3 of a cup of marinade for basting.
- Add shrimp, then mix with hands. Cover and let marinate for 2 hours inside the fridge.
- While shrimp marinates, soak wooden skewers in water.
- Preheat grill over medium heat & grease the grill grate with oil. Thread shrimp onto skewers with bell peppers & onion, piercing near tail and near the head. Discard marinade.
- Grill shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until shrimp is cooked thru, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Serve with Creamy Potatoes. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!