Garlic Butter Shrimp
These Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp are beyond delicious, super easy to make and they will make you crave them again and again.
I make this easy garlic butter shrimp recipe more than 3 times a month. Yep! They are that GOOD!
Baked in the oven with lots and lots of garlic, you will love these garlicky shrimp topped with luscious melted butter and greens.
If you LOVE shrimp as much as I do, check out my friend’s yummy QUINOA SHRIMP BOWLS & RICE NOODLE STIR FRY with Shrimp recipes they will blow your mind, and don’t blame me. Dina’s Shrimp Recipes are so darn good!
Now scroll down to see how to make Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp in Oven & if YOU want more Easy Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
How to make Garlic Butter Shrimp:
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Bake for 8-12 min, or until pink and cooked thru. Add butter. Serve with mashed or Scalloped Potatoes and freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Q. – Do YOU like this Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Quick & Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 2 lb shrimp large/jumbo size peeled & deveined
- 3 tablespoons oil I like avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3-5 tablespoons of butter
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Into the big bowl add 2 lb shrimp, 3 tablespoon oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Mix, then transfer shrimp onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 min, or until pink and cooked thru.
- Add butter.
- Serve with mashed or scalloped potatoes and freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
If you make Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe PLEASE hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Thank you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!