Links to Amazon from this site are affiliate links. This means the author make a small percentage when you click & shop. Your cost is the same. We only recommend things we love & use.
Chicken Thighs and Shrimp Paella Recipe is brought to you by Fred Meyer– Save time, money & gas.
La Paella is a traditional dish from Spain.
The king ingredient for Easy Paella Recipe is saffron. It is one of the most rare & expensive seasonings, which usually cost around $20 for 0.03oz.
I noticed that my local Fred Meyer store sometimes has sale on seasonings and sometimes you can buy saffron for just $7.99. Saffron adds a rich flavor to Paella Dish.
This Chicken Shrimp Paella Recipe is made of amazing ingredients like saffron, homemade chicken broth, chicken thighs, shrimp, peas, garlic, tomato, onion, paella rice, and garnished with fresh parsley.
Doesn’t it sounds amazing already?!?
Perfect dinner idea in just under 1 hour. Have you ever tried Spanish Paella?
How to make Seafood Paella?
Here is the printable recipe of this delicious Paella, scroll down to see step by step picture instructions.
Chicken Thighs and Shrimp Paella Recipe
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 to mato cubed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 cup hot chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Saffron crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Paella rice short grain rice (washed)
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley to garnish
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to Paella pan, fry chicken on a medium high heat, until brown on both sides, about 15minutes total.
- Add onion, saute until translucent color about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium low, add garlic, saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomato and paprika, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add hot chicken broth and saffron, bring it to a boil.
- Add rice, turn the heat to medium high and boil it uncovered for 17 minutes.
- Add shrimp and peas, boil it uncovered, on medium high heat for another 3 minutes.
- Cover with foil paper or lid and let Paella rest for 5 minutes.
First prepare all of the ingredients for this recipe, it makes cooking much relaxing.
Then season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Next, add olive oil to Paella pan, fry chicken on a medium high heat, until brown on both sides, about 15 minutes total.
Add onion, saute until translucent color about 3-5 minutes.
Turn the heat to medium low, add garlic, saute for 1 minute.
After add chopped tomato and paprika, saute for 2 minutes.
Add hot chicken broth and saffron, bring it to a boil.
Did YOU like this Easy Paella Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Don’t miss another yummy recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Check Out These Must Try Recipes using Potato:
Thank you for stopping by!
Quote Of The Day
Have an awesome day!