10-minute Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe – incredible refreshing mango and avocado salsa with strawberries. In my opinion, it’s one of the best homemade salsa recipes.
When YOU make this Mango Salsa, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & tag #munchkintimeblog in your post, I will feature it here under this recipe!
- Feel free to adjust this recipe to your liking, like if you don’t like red onion don’t add it to the salsa.
- Instead of strawberry try using red bell pepper, it tastes amazing too!
How to Make Mango Salsa:
Finally, season with sea salt to taste if desired. Enjoy with tortilla chips!
Check out these Easy Mexican Recipes:
Mango Avocado Salsa with Strawberry
- Using a salsa bowl (this is the one I have!) or glass bowl, combine 1 cubed mango, 1 sliced avocado, 1/4 cup of red onion, 2 tablespoons of cilantro & 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of avocado oil & 2 tablespoons of lime juice over mango salsa & give it a gentle stir with a spoon.
- Season with salt to taste if desired. Enjoy with tortilla chips!
Q. Now, tell me do YOU like this Homemade Salsa Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!