Easy Mojito Pitcher Recipe – thirsty for super refreshing cold drink? Then this bubble virgin mojito with lime and mint is all you need. Learn how to make a pitcher of mojitos without alcohol. It tastes incredibly delicious, both adults & kids love it!
When YOU make this Mojito Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
If you want your mojito to be on the sweeter side add more sugar, and if you like it less sweet add less sugar.
To make virgin mojito you will need water, sugar, fresh mint, lime juice and mineral water.
How to Make Mojito at Home:
Add 8 cups of mineral water and lime wedges with mint leaves.
Next pour mint water thru strainer into the pitcher, pressing down on the mint leaves to squeeze all of the juice thru the strainer into the pitcher. Stir and serve over glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges. Enjoy!
Check out these Delicious Dinner Ideas:
Juicy Chicken Thighs Spanish Rice Recipe
30-minute Bang Bang Chicken Recipe in Air Fryer
Easy Fried Rice Recipe with Eggs and Green Onion
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pineapple and Peppers
Super Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Wings
Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
How to Make a Mojito Virgin
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar organic
- 2 cups fresh mint chopped about 2 packets + more for garnish
- 1 cup lime juice 3 large limes + more for garnish
- 8 cups mineral water or club soda
- Using a small sauce pan, bring 2 cups of water and 1 1/2 cup of sugar to a boil. Once sugar dissolves turn off the heat and add 2 cups of chopped mint into the pan, stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- While mint is steeping, squeeze 3 large limes to make 1 cup of lime juice. Pour lime juice into the pitcher. Add 8 cups of mineral water and lime wedges with mint leaves.
- Next pour mint water thru strainer into the pitcher, pressing down on the mint leaves so all of the juice is squeezed thru the strainer into the pitcher. Stir and serve over glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges. Enjoy!
Q. Now, tell me do YOU like this Virgin Mojito Pitcher Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!