This Ice Cream Affogato Recipe is extremely delicious! To make this yummy goodness, all YOU will need is a shot of an espresso and cold ice cream, but if you want to go an extra mile, YOU can drizzle some yummy caramel and sprinkle grated chocolate.
It is crazy good! Like I said it is extremely addicting, a huge thank you goes to my friend Lily for showing me how to make this Italian Affogato and getting me hooked!!! I eat it almost everyday, it’s my new favorite coffee dessert & in my opinion it’s a perfect recipe for Valentines Day!
Scroll down to get a printable recipe of this Italian Dessert & if YOU want more Delicious Recipes Updates come over & follow Munchkin Time on my favorite social media, where I share Recipe Updates & more:
See YOU there!!!
- 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, or any other ice cream flavor of YOUR choice
- 1 shot of strong brewed coffee, espresso
- caramel, 100% optional
- chocolate, grated
If you make this Italian Dessert Coffee Ice Cream Affogato Recipe PLEASE tag @munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation. Thank you!
Place 3 scoops of ice cream into a glass or a bowl.
Pour 1 shot of strong brewed coffee.
Drizzle caramel over the top.
Sprinkle grated chocolate. Enjoy!
Q. Do you like this Italian Dessert Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Ice Cream Affogato Recipe
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream or any other ice cream flavor of YOUR choice
- 1 shot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon caramel 100% optional
- 1 teaspoon chocolate grated
- Place 3 scoops of ice cream into a glass or a bowl.
- Pour 1 shot of strong brewed coffee.
- Drizzle caramel over the top.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate. Enjoy!
Don’t miss another DELICIOUS RECIPE subscribe to Munchkintime <—- HERE.
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Review Recipe & Share!
Quote of the DAY
Have a BEAUTIFUL Day!