Then you are going to love this simple, yet so delicious, 8 Ingredient Nachos Madness Recipe.
Made of 8 ingredients, which are ground beef, tortilla chips, melted salsa con queso cheese, refried beans, delicious tomatoes, avocado, green onion, and taco and salt seasonings.
We make this nachos recipe almost every Saturday, also known as Nacho Saturday.
It is simple and easy to make.
Perfect for family gatherings or when watching a football game.
Now scroll down to see it yourself.
- ½lb ground beef
- 13oz tortilla chips
- 16oz salsa con queso (Mission brand)
- 3 tomatoes (cubed)
- 2 Large avocados (cubed)
- green onion (chopped)
- 8oz refried beans
- 1-2 teaspoon toca seasoning
- salt to taste
- black olives
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
Place avocados, tomatoes and onion in a bowl, set aside.
Place ground beef in the skillet, season with taco seasoning and saute on medium heat until meat is cooked thru, about 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Place salsa con queso into small cooking pan, cook on low for about 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is hot. Grab another pan and cook refried beans on medium heat, add few tablespoons of water, cook until it starts bubbling, set aside.
- Put tortilla chips on a baking sheet and place it in the oven for few minutes to warm up the chips.
- Once everything is heated thru and cooked, now lets garnish your Nacho madness. First sprinkle ground beef all over tortilla chips, add refried beans, drizzle melted salsa con queso cheese, and add tomato salsa. Serve while hot. Enjoy!
Give us some love and pin this 8 Ingredient Nachos Madness Recipe on Pinterest! Thank you so much for your support! =)
Don’t miss another great recipe subscribe to Munchkintime on your right ——->
Did you like this 8 Ingredient Nachos Madness Recipe?
Thank you for stopping by!
Huge Thank You going to Fred Meyer Stores for sponsoring this recipe!
Quote Of The Day
Have a wonderful day!