20-Minute Bang Bang Shrimp Air Fryer – Bang Bang Shrimp recipe cooked in Air Fryer with a little bit of oil and served with an amazing bang bang shrimp sauce. It’s super crispy and delicious shrimp recipe!
When YOU make this Air Fryer Shrimp Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here under this recipe!
YOU Don’t Have an Air Fryer?
If you don’t have an Air Fryer, you can totally make this recipe using a skillet and a little bit of oil. After step #3, preheat a nonstick skillet on medium/high heat and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet.
Once the oil gets hot, add coated shrimp & cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp is cooked thru. Drizzle the sauce of the shrimp. Enjoy!
How to Make Bang Bang Shrimp in Air Fryer?
How to make Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce?
In a mixing bowl, add sauce ingredietns and whisk until everything is combined. Set aside.
How to Make Bang Bang Shrimp?
How to Cook Shrimp in Air Fryer?
More Yummy Dinner Recipes:
Bang Bang Shrimp Air Fryer Recipe
- Air Fryer
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce or less or more to taste
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
Bang Bang Shrimp Batter
- 1-2 lb jumbo shrimp shell off and deveined
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs more if needed
- 1 teaspoon parsley or cilantro finely chopped, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil for brushing air fryer pan and shrimp
- In a mixing bowl, add sauce ingredietns and whisk until everything is combined. Set aside.
- Next, preheat AIR FRYER (this is the one I have and love using!) to 400F. Grease air fryer pan with a little bit of oil of your choice, I like to use avocado oil.
- Working in batches, coat shrimp in cornstarch, after dip it in buttermilk and finally toss shrimp in bread crumbs.
- Add shrimp to the air fryer pan (make sure shrimp is not touching each other), then cover and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip shrimp on the other side and brush or spray a little bit of oil on the top, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked thru and has crispy texture.
- Drizzle bang bang sauce over the shrimp and garnish it with greens of your choice like parsley or cilantro. Enjoy!
Q. Do YOU like this Air Fryer Recipe?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review!
Quote of the Day
Have a wonderful day!